Thanksgiving was last week, and though my post is a tad late, getting a post published the day after the holiday it’s about isn’t too easy. So I didn’t. Ahem, I just thought I’d write a little bit about how our Thanksgiving went, along with a little gift we got for our lovely Siamese cats, Rosalina and Carmelita.Continue reading Spatchcocked Turkey and Cat Towers
It’s that time of year again. When people get together with family and think that they are expected to eat turkey and stuffing and that weird cranberry stuff. And that time of year when we think about what we are thankful for. I am thankful for many things. Aside from the usual, here are a few:
1. I am thankful for my thumbs. They are very useful.
2. I am thankful that my pets don’t see me as a potential food source.
3. I am thankful that there has yet to be a zombie apocalypse. Now that would just ruin my week.
4. I am thankful I’ve never gotten trapped in a bathroom stall. At least, I’m thankful that when I did, I was able to crawl out the bottom.
5. I am thankful that I’ve never broken any bones. My plan of drinking a lot of milk and avoiding any physical activity has worked thus far.
6. I am thankful that I’ve never been abducted by aliens. I am afraid of probing.
7. I am thankful that I don’t live right near a forest. After seeing “The Blair Witch Project” and “Monster Quest”, I learned that nothing good lives in forests.
8. I am thankful for Amazon.com. You can buy anything there. I think next I’ll save up money for a unicorn. They sell those, right?
9. I am thankful I’ve never been bitten by a vampire. I wouldn’t want to live forever. That would be boring.
10. I am also thankful for not being bitten by a werewolf. I wouldn’t like turning into a wereduck and going on a rampage every full moon. I really don’t like being out late.
And of course, I am thankful for the people that read my blog. (I am not sucking up at all.) Have a jolly thanksgiving!
A Thankful Duck