I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Dinodimare. Much thanks! As with all blogging awards, this one comes with a few rules:
- Link back to the person who tagged you…done.
- Answer all 11 of their questions. I shall get to that in a moment.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 1000 readers and let them know you’ve nominated them. Okay. Sounds good.
- And ask them 11 questions. That should be fun! Continue reading The Liebster Award Strikes Again
Hello, everyone. I was just nominated for another Liebster Blog Award, this time by the very kind blogger of Goodbye Whoopie Pie. Thanks much! This is an award for people that have less than 200 followers, but should have more. Normally, the one who receives the award should nominate five people. And so I shall. But, I’m being naughty and not paying attention to how many followers each person has. I’m just going to nominate who I think deserves it. So here goes.
1. Goodbye Whoopie Pie, I am nominating you back. Her link is above.
2. Carl of I Know I Made You Smile
3. Cary of Recollections of Play
5. My Two Caps
Hooray! Nominees nominated! A few more notes before I wrap this post up.
Joyful Easter! And…
I’d like you to turn your attention to the new page I added above for a very special announcement…
The Duck That Was Liebster’d Twice
I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, which is for those who have less than 200 followers, but should have more. Huzzah! I was nominated by Sana Johnson-Quijada MD. Thank you much! So now I must nominate 5 people. I don’t know how many followers they have, so I don’t know if I nominated people that already have too many, but oh well. It’s the thought that counts. Here they are:
1.Sana, I nominate you back! Her link is above.
2. Carl D’Agostino of “I Know I Made You Smile”
3. “Goodbye Whoopie Pie”
4. Thys Le Roux of “The Cartoon and Quasar: Late Edition”
5. “Thoughts Appear”
Okay, so you guys need to nominate 5 more bloggers you think deserve the award, link back to the one who nominated you (the very kind duck), and of course, tell the people you nominated that you, well, nominated them.
A Liebster’D Duck