It seems this particular waterfowl has been nominated for the Blog of the Year Award by the most kind Totalovrdose, also known as Naughty Nefarious of “Station Deva”. Thanks much! With this award comes a few things I must do, which are:
- Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the Blog of the Year Award, a task I completed below.
- Write a post listing the blogs you are nominating (What do you think this is?).
- Let the other bloggers know you nominated them and let them know the rules (D. James Fortescue has a most convenient and cunning method of linking to people’s about pages so they are informed through pingbacks, which is what I’ll do).
- Visit this person’s blog: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can also join the Blog of the Year Facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
- Link back to the blog that nominated you (I was prepared for the possibility of such a requirement, so I already did it).
- And display the award (which I didn’t do because I am a most dreadful duck, plus I can slack off because I’ve already been nominated, wa ha ha!). Plus, you get a star every time you’re nominated, eventually reaching a total of six, though it is currently unknown what happens once this mysterious phenomenon occurs…. I can only assume you obtain the Triforce or something. Yes, that’s the only thing that makes sense.
Okay, so it appears it is time for me to nominate people for this award. And so the nominating shall…commence!
- Totalovrdose/Naughty Nefarious, I nominate you back!
- Cary of “Recollections of Play”
- Hatm0nster of “My Two Caps”
- Carl D’Agostino of “I Know I Made You Smile”
- D. James Fortescue
- “RPG Square”
Duck of the Year