Good day, everyone! I was recently chosen by Dinodimare for the Blue Sky Tag, the rules being as follows:
- Thank the person who tagged you: I already did this on her blog, but I’ll do it again because gratitude is nice. Thanks, Dino!
- Answer their 11 questions: I shall, and I’ll enjoy it immensely.
- Tag 11 people: Um…does four count?
- Give them 11 questions to answer: Okay, I’ll do my best.
Have you ever thrown up in public?
Um, depends on if the hospital counts as public. I got food poisoning from Target once. I will never eat from their frozen section ever again. It was the lobster Rangoon, my new mortal enemy.
Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?
Nah, but several of my plushies are Five Nights at Freddy’s characters, so I feel like letting my guard down around them would be quite risky….
Given the chance, would you pet an alligator?
I would, and I have. Though said gator was a baby and had its mouth secured, so it was totally safe. I wouldn’t do it otherwise. Yikes!
Would you rather be smart and have one friend or dumb with lots of friends?
Heh heh…I guess I’d rather be smart and have one friend. It would be cool to be smart. Especially if I could build robots. Who needs friends when you have robotic minions!
What is your favourite game?
Okay, I’m going to cheat a little and list several of my favorite games. The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, and my newest favorite game…Undertale! Oh, my gosh, I simply adore every game in this list!
Would you like to live in said game?
Oh, well, I complicated things a bit, didn’t I? Okay…I’ll just pick one. Yes. Yes, I would totally live in Undertale if given the chance. But only if I could be a monster and not a human. I’d be great friends with Papyrus. He could be my one friend if I was really smart…. (Please refer to earlier question, nyeh heh heh!)
A funny story you’ve heard growing up?
Um…I’m not having any luck thinking up any funny stories. Uh…hey, uh…a horse walked into a bar, and the bartender said, “Why the long face?” And…uh, well, the horse said nothing. Because horses don’t talk. That’s all I got….
Green and purple are my top favorite colors.
I love fried chicken, gumbo, and tortilla soup. These are the trio of foods that thrill me the most. (Sorry, Papyrus, but I’ve never been a fan of spaghetti….)
Dinosaurs or Robots? Aliens or Deep Sea Creatures?
Robots are super cool, but in the case of the latter…deep sea creatures are some of the most fascinating animals of all time for me. And it’s less likely they’ll take over the world than aliens…and robots. And dinosaurs.
Warm sunny day or cool rainy day?
I’d prefer a cool, rainy day myself. I love moisture. It might be because I’m a waterfowl.
Time for my questions!
- What is your favorite theme park?
- If you could visit any century in history, which would it be?
- Which is cooler: zombies, werewolves, or vampires?
- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
- Can you play an instrument? If so, which one(s)?
- What is your favorite book/movie/game genre?
- What superpower would you prefer: invisibility, invincibility, or the power to fly!
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Favorite author?
- If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
- Have you ever been to a comic/anime/sci-fi convention?
Okay, so I am going to nominate:
It’s a bit less than 11, but whatcha gonna do? I hope you guys enjoyed. I know I certainly did. Thanks for the fun questions, Dino!