I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Dinodimare. Much thanks! As with all blogging awards, this one comes with a few rules:
- Link back to the person who tagged you…done.
- Answer all 11 of their questions. I shall get to that in a moment.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 1000 readers and let them know you’ve nominated them. Okay. Sounds good.
- And ask them 11 questions. That should be fun!
First off, I must answer Dinodimare’s 11 questions. Here I go!
1: Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?
I don’t sleep with any stuffed animals, though this is probably for the best, considering two of my plushies are Foxy and Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy’s. I keep them in a different room from me, as I hear they can be active at night….
2: If you could only have one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is a tough one, as I enjoy many types of foods. I guess I’m going to have to say chicken, as it can be prepared in many different ways. Fried. Baked. In curry. In sandwiches. Shake and bake. In pies. Chicken is a very versatile meat, and delicious, as well. Fried chicken is the best of all, though.
3: What’s your favourite condiment (ketchup, syrup, etc,.)?
Mayo. I enjoy sandwiches, including turkey burgers, and they all go great with mayo. It’s also great for stuffed eggs. Mayo is a wonderful invention.
4: Last book you read?
I don’t really read much, but I think the last book I read was The Complete Tales of Winnie the Pooh. I know that’s a bit silly, but it was a relaxing read. Piglet’s my favorite character. He’s adorable.
5: Last video game you played?
I am currently playing EarthBound and Super Paper Mario, but as for the last game I completed, that would be Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. I beat it 100%. It was pretty tough.
6: Robots or dinosaurs?
I grew up liking dinosaurs. But now I’d pick robots. I like sci-fi now, and what sci-fi fan doesn’t like a good robot? I’m sure I won’t like them so much once they take over the world, though. We all know it’s coming….
7: What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas. Aside from my birthday, it’s the one other holiday of the year where I get gifts. Unlike my birthday, however, it’s the one holiday where you get to give everyone else gifts, as well. And put them under a tree. And eat gingerbread and candy canes and hang up stockings. Plus, it’s Jesus’ birthday, and that’s definitely a day to celebrate. I’m sorry, Easter, but we don’t exchange gifts that day….
8: When was the last time you went to an amusement park?
Probably seven years ago, when I went to Disneyland. It was awesome, but the rides can be too fast. I actually prefer just walking around. Just the atmosphere is fun.
9: Favourite flavour of chip?
I’m boring, as I just prefer plain, old salted potato crisps. As long as it’s kettle cooked. Those are delicious.
10: Coffee or tea?
Tea. I have never had coffee, but I started drinking tea this year. It is much tastier than I expected it to be. I like Earl Grey and Chai. With two spoonfuls of sugar. And some milk.
11: Which fictional universe would you live in if you got the chance?
I would live in the Rayman universe. The Glade of Dreams is a beautiful place and everyone looks like they can spend their days relaxing and napping. I’d like that very much.
That was quite fun. Now it’s time for my own nominees. I don’t have 11 people, but here are a few lovely blogs I enjoy with less than 1000 followers:
Last of all, my 11 questions. Let’s see here:
- Which is better, fantasy or science fiction?
- What is your favorite video game? If you don’t play video games, what is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book?
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- If you could live in any natural setting (in a forest, by the ocean, on a mountaintop, etc.), which would you pick?
- What is your favorite mythological beast?
- If you could visit any time in Earth’s history, where and when would you go?
- Which is scarier, dolls or clowns?
- Can you play an instrument? If so, which one(s)? Of not, which instrument would you like to play?
- Favorite home cooked meal?
- Would you rather be somewhere hot or cold?
And that is that, my questions have been asked. Any readers are welcome to answer them, as well, if you so choose. Good day, everyone!
The Duck Has Been Liebster’D Once Again!