I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, thanks to Cary of “Recollections of Play” and then nominated again by “Maloquacious“. Thank you very much! There are now a few things I must do. These things are:
- Include the award logo in a post or on the blog
- Include a link to the person who nominated you
- Write 10 random things about yourself
- Nominate ten other bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”, plus let them know you nominated them
Okay, will do. Well, I did the picture already, and I’ve already linked back to Cary’s blog. Good job, me. Now for the things about me. Let’s see…
- I seem to be bad luck because, wherever I move, we suddenly get the worst (insert the kind of weather that place gets here) in decades, and then once I leave, everything goes back to normal. Sorry about the horrible ice storms, snowstorms, and hurricanes that I may or may not have caused.
- When going to Renaissance Faires, I enjoy wearing large hats adorned with large feathers. If you see a weirdo in a ridiculously big hat, it may just be me.
- I have a rather decent collection of Pokemon cards back from when I used to like the little pocket monsters. I was pretty proud of it until I did some research and found that even my first editions and holographic are utterly worthless. Well, they still look neat.
- My biggest regret in life currently is the fact that I could have easily gotten Spock’s autograph at a comicon, and I did not. I hate me for that.
- I own a Keyblade and the Master Sword. I am that big of a nerd. Someday I plan on getting the Hylian Shield, too, but last time I saw it, I was buying the Master Sword, and that cost quite enough.
- I enjoy puzzles, and I believe the largest one I’ve done was 2000 pieces. It was huge and became too big to fit on the table, so I had to transfer it to the floor and continue it there, where the cat proceeded to rip it a new one. After much rage, I got it covered up so the cat would leave it be, and I did eventually succeed in completing it.
- I make lists putting my video games in order from favorite to least favorite. Then, I color code them by console.
- I like to collect boxes. They are good for storage, and I just can’t get rid of the boxes game consoles came in. Not sure why. They are taking up a lot of room in the closet, but I can’t make myself toss them.
- I still have books from my childhood. I will likely never read them again, but, like the boxes, I just can’t get rid of them. They include “The Seventh Tower” and “Deltora”.
- Speaking of books, I was not a huge fan of “The Lord of the Rings” (they were fine, just too long), but I did find “The Hobbit” to be delightful. Not the game, though. The game was awful.
I may have missed the mark here a bit. Looking again, it says ten random things about me, not ten boring things. Oh, well, I’m not rewriting it. And I also must nominate ten people now. I don’t have ten. I do have seven, which is a luckier number. Here I go.
- Cary of “Recollections of Play”, I nominate your awesome blog back! The link is above.
- Carl D’Agostino of “I Know I Made You Smile”
- D. James Fortescue
- Hatm0nster of “My Two Caps”
- Mairzeebp of “Goodbye Whoopie Pie”
- “Maloquacious”, I nominate you back, as well! Link above.
- “RPG Square”
And there you have it. Task complete.
A Sunny Duck