I was being a bit lazy and didn’t do music posts on the first and second “Ratchet and Clank” games, but I think this game has much better music than those two did anyway. And so now I shall present you with my top songs from “Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal”. Get your giggles about the title out now. We have some hardcore songs to listen to, with links to Youtube.
5. “Aquatos Sewers” is music played in, yes, sewers. This is an optional area that is a complex maze through sewer tunnels, inhabited by ooey gooey Amoeboids. The music is quieter than other songs, and it gives the area kind of a creepy feeling.
4. “Aridia” is a good, pretty epic song that takes place on the planet of the same name. The part about 1:00 in is strangely pretty.
3. “Dr. Nefarious Battle” has epic music for an epic final boss. The music makes the duck very scared, though, as it brings back memories of terror and lasers and those weird bombs with the shockwaves oh my gosh I have post traumatic stress now! (Hides under the bed)
2. “Marcadia” is another good, epic song. Nothing else to say.
1. “Courtney Gears Battle” is played when you battle the singer, Courtney Gears (a parody of Britney Spears). I very much dislike her, but I very much like the music. I’m ashamed to say this is definitely my top song.