“Super Mario Sunshine” has some nice music, most of which is soothing, island music. While some isn’t. So here are my top five favorite, with links to Youtube.
5. “Mecha Bowser” is a fast song played when you fight Mecha Bowser, of course. I especially like the beginning.
4. “The Manta Storm” is played during the episode of the same name, where the ghostly manta comes to Sirena Beach. It is fast, with a few strange-sounding parts, that fits well with a battle against a spectral sea creature.
3. “Boss Battle” is the music that plays during most boss battles, like against Petey Piranha. It is fast and fits battles well. (My descriptions are getting lazy.)
2. “Noki Bay” is played in the lovely Noki Bay, a bay surrounded by nearly vertical cliffs. The music is fairly slow and very soothing.
1. “Delfino Plaza” is a town by the sea and is the hub level of the game, from which you can get to all other worlds. The music here is very pleasant and upbeat.
Super Mario Shineduck