“Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles” has some beautiful, complex music. It is some of the best, most unique music I’ve heard, and I love that it uses many instruments I don’t hear very often. So I listed my absolute favorites, with links to Youtube
10. “Sleeping Treasure in the Sand” is played in the Lynari Desert, my favorite level of the game because of its secrets…. This song is fun.
9. “Mag Mell” is a strange place and home to creatures called Carbuncles, I believe. The song is very peaceful and soothing, like a lullaby.
8. “Monster’s Dance” is played during boss battles. It is fast and fits a battle well, especially with that fast beat in the background.
7. “When the Northern Sky is Clear” is played in Rebena Te Ra, these old ruins you explore at night. It’s a beautiful song with, I think, some sad bits. It’s especially beautiful when I see that pool of water with the moon reflecting in it. A sad, but beautiful place.
6. “Promised Grace” is played in Veo Lu Sluice. I like this song a lot, though it does have a very strange sound to it.
5. “Departure” is a beautiful song played in the very first area you come to, River Belle Path, a lovely place with a river flowing through it. The music sounds like a flute type of instrument, beautiful and relaxing, with a twinge of sadness.
4. “Magii is Everything” plays in Moschet Manor, the home of two monsters. It’s hard to explain, but it fits a fancy manor well. It has a unique sound to it, too.
3. “Morning Sky” is a song with words that is played at the very beginning of the game. It’s a beautiful song and tells a bit of the feelings of the caravanners before they set out.
2. “Daemon’s Court” is played in the court of these lizard creatures. It’s a pretty song, and I love that fast flute sounding instrument at the beginning. That’s my favorite part. I used to be unable to find this song until recently. It wasn’t on Youtube, and its link was broken on another site. It made me worry about the future of the planet. But, all is good now.
1. “Sad Monster” is played during the second to last part of the final boss battles. I love this song. It has a really neat sound to it, and I hear it might use a bagpipe for much of it? I originally heard it on this one web site and thought, that’s a great song, but where is it in the game? Finally, I reached this battle, and there it was! This is one of my favorite songs ever. I especially love the beginning, around 0:27 to 0:54 and that organ around 2:45 to 3:09 and the drums in the back. I just love this song!
Veo Lu Duck