I was recently nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by two people, Cary of Recollections of Play and the blogger of My Two Caps. Both of them have awesome video game blogs. (Edit: I was recently nominated by Maloquacious, as well. Thanks!) Thanks so much! There are several things I must do, though, which are:
- Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post. Check.
- Share 7 things about me. Soon to be a check.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers. Well, I don’t know of 15, but soon to be a half-check.
- Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated. I’ll do that, too. Future check.
So if you’re in my list of lucky nominated bloggers, you must do the same bulleted things above, too. That’s right, this award comes with homework. But, it’s fun homework. So now it’s time for some things about me.
1. I love organizing, and I used to re-alphabetize my books for fun as a duckling. Strangely enough, I now only organize video games and video game guides, not books.
2. I have lots of instruments. I can play very few of them.
3. I have trouble getting rid of things, so I still can’t bring myself to get rid of books I read as a duckling. Or video games I don’t even like that much.
4. For a while, my biggest goal in life was to play “Final Fantasy VII”. I succeeded.
5. I just can’t beat handheld games that use control pads, and yet I can beat console games that use control pads just fine.
6. The best vacation I ever went on, I forgot. It was Tahiti, and I was only four or something.
7. I’m one of those people that dress up at Renaissance Faires. I am also one of those people that say huzzah. I am not one of those people that eat the huge turkey legs, though.
And now for the bloggers I’m nominating. It’s only 8, but I’m a tiny bit over halfway past my goal of 15. So that’s not too bad.
Recollections of Play, I nominate you back.
My Two Caps, I nominate you back, as well.
Maloquacious, I nominate you, too!
And that’s that.
One Lovely Duck Award