Here are my top songs from “Kirby’s Return to Dream Land”. A lot of music from “Kirby” games is cute and happy, and all of it has a distinct style. Despite it being a cute game, there is actually a lot of good music. (Watch out, though. This does spoil the final boss. Sorry.) I included links to youtube rather than the actual videos because I don’t want loading my blog to take longer.
10. “Rainy Area” is a nice, happy song. I believe it’s in world 3, the ocean world. It’s just very pleasant to listen to. I feel quite cheery when I hear it.
9. “Grape Garden” is a very peaceful song that plays in world 5, the cloud world.
8. “Engine Area” is played in world 6, the machine world. It has an odd sound, but I like it. My favorite part is 0:47-1:09.
7. “Dark Area” is played in the last regular level of the game and also during part of a very important cut scene near the end…. It kind of has a mysterious sound to it.
6. “Boss Battle” is played during regular boss battles. It goes very well with a battle.
5. “Vs. Magolor Soul” is played during part of the final boss. (Sorry for the spoiler.) I especially like the beginning of the song. The music is appropriately epic.
4. “Machine Area” is played in world 6. I like the sound that’s kind of in the background, especially at the beginning. This music makes you feel like you’re somewhere rather dangerous.
3. “Cloudy Area” is a lovely song played in cloudy parts of world 5, and it really feels like you’re up in the clouds. I really like 0:19-0:32.
2. “Another Dimension” is played as you head for the final battle. I love this music. It gives the feeling of rushing to do something important, in this case, save the world.
1. “Castle Area” is played in world 5, and I thought it was a fun song. Not much to say. It’s just a nice song to listen to.